Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Market Sampler

With hundreds of booths featuring so many wonderful projects and patterns, it's almost impossible to choose favourites, but these were the ones I especially loved.

"Tickled Primitive" "Hatched and Patched"
"Wooden Spool Designs"
"Country Threads"
"Country Stitches"
"Whimsicals"
"Country Loft"
"Sue Spargo"
"Heart to Hand"
"Kansas Troubles Quilters"
And last, but certainly not least,
"Primitive Pieces by Lynda"
Wow! I feel like a kid in a candy store, without the calories!

4 comments:

  1. You love the same things I do, all my favorite designers.
    Brenda really outdid herself with her booth.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked the best booths....I loved seeing them all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I imagine you had the time of your life!

    Wow, those booths look so inviting and so full of goodies.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete