Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Christmas Projects--New Pattern for September

I know, I know... it's WAY too early to be thinking about Christmas!
It's not even officially fall yet!
But, I did want to give you lots of time to get these projects done before the crazy holiday season descends on us.
So here's my latest Christmas pattern called "A Primitive Christmas" (it's a two for one kinda deal)!
 Included in the pattern is a 9" x 12" (inside frame measurements) primitive stitchery.
It includes fun little motifs like an angel, stocking, house with Christmas lights, tree, manger, candy-canes, snowman, mittens, bells, holly, Santa, and a skate.
I've kept the embroidery simple, outlining the shapes and filling in with random cross-stitches.
 Then, there's also a pattern for this 13" diameter wool penny rug, included.
You can see it uses the same simple motifs but this time they're appliquéd in wool onto the pennies.
(It's really not this bright.)
You can find this pattern on the New Patterns page of my website.
While you're there, make sure to check out my other new offerings!
That's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for patterns. I am a newbie in the quilt maker so your blog supports useful things for me.

    my homepage | TEFL certification

    ReplyDelete