Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Pattern for March

Here it is--another new pattern for you!
It measures 64" square and I called it "Bumbleberry Pie" because it was inspired by all the wonderful berries that are grown here--blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries.
Many teenage summers were spent picking berries to earn pocket money and I can tell you, I'd much rather quilt them than pick them!
I have to thank Darlene Epp for her exquisite custom quilting.
Doesn't it just make the quilt?
You can order the pattern from my website, www.countryquilts.ca
or you can download it instantly at Patternspot and save on shipping costs!
Hope you like it!
Also, just to let you know that I have a few copies of my first book, Country Comforts, available on my website for the sale price of $15.95!  While quantities last.

No comments:

Post a Comment