Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sweet Spring

How time flies!
I can't believe that April is almost over, which makes us 1/3 of the way through 2013!
Hope spring has finally reached all of you.
Some of you may remember this pattern,
featured on the cover of "Primitive Quilts and Projects" magazine for Spring 2013.
It's now available for purchase as an individual pattern on my website on the New Patterns page.
 I've also got a few issues of the magazine left for sale on the same page of my website.
Here's a glimpse of spring in my backyard garden.
If you order the pattern, you'll see that I used this picture as a background on the cover.
I've also made a bunch of primitive buntings to sell on my Etsy shop.
So if you haven't visited for awhile, please take a moment to stop by.
Happy sweet spring, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment