Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Patterns

Hubby and I had a great time on our last day in Columbus, Ohio, as you can see! We spent part of it in the area known as the historic German Village.
As always, it was good to get home. And now--ta da!--I have copies of my book available for order from me! The price is $26.99 (Cdn/US). Place your book and/or pattern order before July 1st and get FREE SHIPPING within Canada and the USA! Thank-you to all of you for your support and patience. I'm happy to sign a copy for you if you like!
I have a few new patterns to share with you as well. This one is the spring pattern for my Picket Fence Series. The caption reads, "Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wonder where the birdies is?" It sells for $8 and measures 30" x 35".

This pattern is called "Daisy Chain" and sells for $5. The wool table rug measures 7 1/2" x 30" and the little cross-stitch pillow measures 4" x 7".

This pattern, "Little Bird Pincushions" also sells for $5.

The "Old Tyme Sewing Needfuls" pattern has instructions for the stitchery pincushion, the little travel pins and needles book, and the rotary cutter holder. All for $5.

And finally, "Words of Wisdom" has instructions for all five pillows/pictures and sells for $5.

You can see more of my patterns at http://www.countryquilts.ca.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment