Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome to my blog!



Hi and thanks for taking the time to stop by! This is a new adventure for me and I'm just learning so it should be interesting. I'm going to use the blog to let you know about patterns I'm working on, shows I'm attending, and anything else exciting that's going on in my life.



I've got a bunch of new patterns to share with you today and here they are! You can see them all on the New Patterns page of my website, www.countryquilts.ca, along with pricing.



I had so much fun making this kid's quilt! I had the title in my head for a long time but couldn't figure out a quilt design to go with it. Then I saw a picture of a maze somewhere and the two came together. It was a great way to use up some fabric scraps. So I put poor Bessie at the top, looking a bit confused and the farm at the bottom. She needs to find the path home in the maze.


The farm scenes are handstitched with wool.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    Great job on your first entry. Welcome to the world of Blogging. Your new patterns are wonderful as usual. I'll maybe see you at the Expo.

    Joy, Langley

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is just too cute! welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete